Sunday, January 27, 2013

Walking!

Kirin is finally walking! 14 1/2 months old, my latest walker. If I were him I probably would have waited too. He's constantly being knocked down. He is so proud of himself when he does it! His face is huge with a smile as he does it. It's very bittersweet for me. From here the time flies. I'm scared to close my eyes at night, it feels like by morning they will be 7, go to school, giving me hugs and kisses won't be priority, have opinions on what they are going to wear, and give me sass! None of that is what I want, as awesome as it is to see Fallon become his own person and have a sense of humor and be a funny kind boy I want to be selfish and keep them small forever!

Still living in chaos of construction. Hopefully getting tile tomorrow for our master bathroom. I'm loosing steam and interest in all of the renovations and we still have so much more to go. I hope this is the last house we live in! Or the next one is complete with all the things we want! I'm working very hard on getting rid of things I can't stand the clutter and there seems to be no place to put anything and we aren't even unpacked all the way! I hope I find the energy tomorrow to unpack some of the garage and paint! Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment