Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Being a momma!

My oldest son is 7 and i'm a mom of 3! everyday I feel like I'm still figuring out how to be a mom and wondering when I'm going to feel like an adult! What the heck! Is this normal! Haha nothing about my life ever feels normal.

I want a really clean house but then I have to force myself into cleaning. I say things to myself like for the next hour you can only clean! I can't even imagine my mom saying things like that even if it is in her head! We had the cleanest house growing up. I just don't understand where the time comes in for all these things- here's my day in the quickest run down. Giving myself a bath, feeding the kids breakfast, changing diapers, getting them dressed, taking a few pictures for my etsy store, cleaning for my one hour, doing laundry, going to the school to volunteer, picking Fallon up from school, bank, post office, homework and reading with Fallon, cooking dinner, feeding the kids, pto meeting at school, cleaning up dinner, baths and bed. And in between all of that is entertaining 3 kids! Sitting here in my bed looking at the Internet and blogging is making me feel guilty like I should be doing something else. Oh and I forgot I brought home a volunteer project from Fallon's school and worked on that for a while this afternoon. Which means I also must have left out the part where I had to be day drinking because I must have been drunk to bring home more work for myself! (No really I wasn't drinking- maybe I hit my head.. Really hard)

(I have no readers but I will write and pretend I do) my husband and I also own a tattoo shop and the accountant emailed me today and said I see no reconciliations in your records for the whole year... Which is suppose to be done very month and its a log of all transactions we did all year... So that looks like that will be my weekend inputting all of that. But instead of working on that I was cutting out 50 little people for the school!! That's probably the real reason I feel guilty sitting here on my blog.

Kirin took a few steps tonight! Maybe he will walk after all. He's the only baby I have ever seen that pushes around one of those baby walker things that you hold onto and walk with - crying his eyes out. He now says teeth (while pointing to mine), football, and spongebob. Regan still refuses to use the toilet but gives me tons of hugs and misses throughout the day so it's hard to be upset with him. Fallon is turning into his dad he is in love with video games which just a few months ago he had no interest! I'm so sad about it. But he has been getting 104% on his spelling tests and had a great report card!





1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, this post was too funny! I love to clean when I feel stressed, which is pretty much every day, haha, but I totally know what you mean about feeling like an adult! I never really feel like how I think an adult would feel! Plus, I don't think anyone who sees me even thinks I'm an adult! They probably think I'm earning extra money babysitting or that I'm a teen mom! But yay for Kirin!! That's so exciting that he took some steps!

    ReplyDelete